|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Friday, April 28, 2006 On my way to school
Was again lugging my papa's heavy lappie to school today and then while I was on the East bound train, there was this lady who was pretty irritating. =P I was holding on to the bar and there was another lady holding on to the bar too. But that irritating lady keep trying to lean on the bar. So when she saw our hands there, she keep making the "tsk tsk" sound. Hahaha... so the other lady let go, but I inisist on holding the bar. I mean why should people let go their hands just to let her lean on the bar??? Then suddenly she just lean onto my hand. Hahaha.. I was pretty taken by surpise, so I made a very loud "TSK" sound. It wasn't really on purpose, but well, it helped. Kekekeke.. So I continue to irritate her by not letting go my hand. So when I thought well, I'm going to alight soon so she can have the whole bar herself, I realised that she was alighting too. Hahahaha!!!! Well, she's destined not to have the bar all for herself.
link | posted by trom_piggy at 1:14 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |